In VMware Cloud Director Availability, as a service provider, you can configure the bandwidth throttling to set a limit for the incoming replication traffic from all remote cloud or on-premises sites.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Provider Portal.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Settings.
- Under Traffic settings next to Bandwidth throttling, click Edit.
- In the Bandwidth throttling window, configure the traffic settings.
- To enable bandwidth throttling, select the Limit all incoming traffic radio button.
- In the Maximum mbit/s text box, enter a numerical value for the replication traffic limit in megabits per second.
- From the Tunnel nic menu, select the Cloud Tunnel Appliance network adapter that is connected to the local site components.
- To save the settings, click Apply.
What to do next
You can also configure a limit for the replication data traffic from the on-premises sites to the cloud site. For more information, see Configure the On-Premises Outbound Bandwidth Throttling.