To remove the established trust between VMware Cloud Director Availability and a paired site, delete the paired site from VMware Cloud Director Availability.
Verify that all configured replications with the paired site are deleted.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Peer Sites.
- Remove the established trust with a cloud site.
You removed the pairing with the cloud site and removed the trust from both the local and the remote cloud sites.
- In the Cloud sites page, select a cloud site and click Delete.
- In the Delete Peer Cloud Site window, to remove the cloud site pairing, click Delete.
- Remove the established trust with an on-premises site from the cloud site.
If from the on-premises site the cloud site is already unpaired, delete the remaining record in the cloud site.
You removed the cloud site trust with the on-premises site and you see a Peer site 'on-prem-site-name' was not found message. If you performed this procedure from the cloud site first, in the on-premises site the cloud site still shows as paired. For more information, see Unpair Cloud Site from On-Premises.
- Under On-premises sites, click Delete.
- In the Delete Peer Cloud Site window, to remove the on-premises site pairing, click Delete.