After you register a Replicator Service instance, replace the Cloud Service certificate, or upgrade VMware Cloud Director Availability in the local site, go to each paired remote site and re-pair each remote site with the local site.
- In cloud site A, initiate re-pairing with site B.
- In cloud site B, complete re-pairing with site A.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Peer Sites.
- In the Cloud sites page, click Repair.
- In the Update Pairing window, configure the connection to the cloud site and click Update.
Option Description Site name Dimmed, as the site name cannot be changed. Service Endpoint Verify that the displayed Service Endpoint address and port of the remote site Cloud Tunnel Appliance is correct. Description Optionally, enter a description for the cloud site pair.
- To complete the re-pair process, verify the thumbprint and accept the remote Cloud Service SSL certificate.
The trust between the two sites is successfully reestablished.
- Under Cloud sites, verify that the remote site is listed as Repaired.