As a tenant user, you can see the disk usage data chart for your organization. The chart shows the disk space that is used for the last five hours, up to two months.
The disk usage information is only available for virtual machines and is not available for vApps.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.0 is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a tenant. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Tenant Portal.
- In the Dashboard page, in the disk usage data chart for the local site, enter the beginning and the end of the disc usage reporting period.
- To change the disk usage data chart reporting interval, in the disk usage data chart for the local site, select an interval of reporting.
At the bottom of the disk usage data chart, you can see the average disk usage for the selected interval.
- To see the last five hours of disk usage, select the 5 minutes interval.
- To see the last two weeks of disk usage, select the 1 hour interval.
- To see the last two months of disk usage, select the 1 day interval.
You see the disk usage information for your organization.
What to do next
You can monitor the historical disk usage for each replication. For more information, see Monitor the Disk Usage of a Virtual Machine Replication.