After you register a Replicator Service instance, replace the Cloud Service certificate, or upgrade VMware Cloud Director Availability in the local site, go to each paired remote site and re-pair each remote site with the local site.
- In cloud site A, initiate re-pairing with a remote cloud site B.
- In cloud site B, complete re-pairing with site A.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Peer Sites.
- In the Peer Sites page, select a remote cloud site for repairing with and click Repair.
- In the Update Pairing window, verify the pairing settings of the remote site and click Update.
Option Description Site name Dimmed, as the site name cannot be changed. Service Endpoint Verify that the both the Service Endpoint address and the network port of the remote site Cloud Tunnel Appliance are correct. Description Optionally, enter a description for the cloud site.
- To complete the re-pair process, verify the thumbprint and accept the remote Cloud Service SSL certificate.
The trust between the two sites is successfully reestablished.
- Under Peer Sites, verify that the remote site shows as Repaired.