To remove the established trust between a VMware Cloud Director Availability cloud site and a paired site, delete the paired site from the cloud site.
Verify that all configured replications with the paired site are deleted.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Director Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Peer Sites.
- Remove the established trust with a cloud site.
You removed the pairing with the cloud site and removed the trust from both the local and the remote cloud sites.
- In the Cloud sites page, select a cloud site and click Delete.
- In the Delete Peer Cloud Site window, to remove the cloud site pairing, click Delete.
- Remove the established trust with an on-premises site from the cloud site.
- If the on-premises site is still paired, now delete the pairing from the cloud site and then from the on-premises site, unpair the cloud site. For information about unpairing from the on-premises site, see Unpair a Site.
- If from the on-premises site the cloud site is already unpaired, delete the remaining record in the cloud site.
You removed the cloud site trust with the on-premises site. If you performed this procedure from the cloud site first, in the on-premises site the cloud site still shows as paired. For more information, see Unpair a Site.
- Under On-premises sites, click Delete.
- In the Delete On-Premises Site window, to remove the on-premises site pairing, click Delete.
Above On-premises sites you see a green On-Premises site deleted successfully. message.