To remove the established connection between the VMware Cloud Director Availability appliance and the vCenter Server instance, you remove the vCenter Server Lookup service registration by using the appliance management interface.
- Log in to the management interface of the VMware Cloud Director Availability appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Settings.
- Under Service endpoints next to Lookup Service Address, click Remove.
- In the Remove Lookup Service Registration window, enter the single sign-on administrator user credentials and click Remove.
The vCenter Server Lookup service is unregistered from the appliance configuration. After you log out and log in to vCenter Server, you can see that the VMware Cloud Director Availability vSphere Client Plug-In is unregistered from the vCenter Server instance.