VMware Cloud Director Availability counts the disk space used by each virtual machine replication and aggregates the disk usage information per organization. You can monitor the disk usage for every replication in all directions. You can also monitor the disk usage for every organization.
VMware Cloud Director Availability shows the replication disk usage that an on-premises site or a cloud site uses for a certain period. The disk usage data charts show the disk space used by the replica files in the site.
You can access the historical disk usage information for any virtual machine replication and per organization.
Disk Usage Monitoring Retention
- When querying the historical disk usage information, you can set the beginning and the end of the information period.
- VMware Cloud Director Availability stores the historical disk usage information for the following intervals:
- 5 minutes intervals, available for the last 5 hours.
- Hourly intervals, available for the last 14 days.
- Daily intervals, available for the last 60 days.