As a service provider, you can see the volume of stored data for each organization. You can also export the daily storage data for a given period to a file.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability is successfully deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Provider Portal.
- In the left pane, click Reports.
- From the Organization drop-down menu select an organization for which you want to filter the displayed disk usage information.
- In the top, enter the beginning and the end of the disk usage period, then in the organization disk usage chart select the interval of reporting.
In the bottom of the disk usage chart, you can see the average disk usage for the selected interval.
- To see the last five hours of disk usage, select the 5 minutes interval.
- To see the last two weeks of disk usage, select the 1 hour interval.
- To see the last two months of disk usage, select the 1 day interval.
- To export daily storage data for all organizations in a .tsv file in your browser, enter the beginning and the end of the reporting period and click Export daily disk usage.
The timestamps in the report are in UTC. The exported data includes records for the time during which the replications did not exist. The values shown for that time are NaN, which evaluates to 0.
What to do next
You can select another organization and see its disk usage information. You can also monitor the historical disk usage for each replication. For more information, see Monitor the Disk Usage of a Virtual Machine Replication.