As a provider, in the management interface of VMware Cloud Director Availability you can see the activity summary report for the week.
- Counts only incoming replications* to the cloud site. As a provider you see data for each organization and for each replication.
- Counts the current state for active protections and migrations.
- Counts all of the performed: failover, test, migrate, new or deleted replications for the specified period and the total data transferred this week.
- Verify that VMware Cloud Director Availability 4.6 or later is successfully deployed.
- Verify that you can access VMware Cloud Director Availability as a provider. For more information, see Accessing the VMware Cloud Director Availability Provider Portal.
- In the left pane, click Reports.
Note: As a provider you can see Reports.
Alternatively, as either a tenant or a provider, you can subscribe to a weekly email containing the same data. For more information, see Subscribe for weekly summary report in the Administration Guide.
- On the Reports page, click the Activity Summary tab.
- From the Organization drop-down menu select an organization for which you want to filter the displayed traffic information.
- In the top, enter both the beginning and the end dates of the reporting period.
Note: The selected period can be a maximum of one week earlier than the current date.In the bottom of the report chart, you can see the activity summary for the selected interval.
- To open the activity summary report in a new HTML page in printable format, enter the beginning and the end of the reporting period and click View HTML report file.