You can configure VMware Cloud Director Availability to join the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), or leave the CEIP at any time.
For information about the CEIP Product Table in the Trust & Assurance Center, see https://www.vmware.com/solutions/trustvmware/ceip-products.html.
- Log in to the management interface of the Cloud Director Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane under Configuration, click Settings.
- Under Customer Experience Improvement Program participation, next to Participate in CEIP click Edit.
- In the Participate in CEIP window, to join or leave the CEIP for this product configure the following check box then click Apply.
- To join the CEIP, select the Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program check box.
- To leave the CEIP, deselect the Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program check box.