This section details how to resize a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster in VMware Cloud Director Container Service Extension.
To resize a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster, it is necessary to resize the node pools within a cluster in Kubernetes Container Clusters UI plug-in.
Resize a Node Pool
In this section, you can learn how to resize an existing node pool by adding or reducing the number of worker nodes in a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Director, and from the top navigation bar, select .
- From the list of clusters, click the name of the cluster to resize.
- In the cluster information page, click the Node Pools tab.
- On the left of the node pool you want to resize, click the ellipsis, and select Resize.
- In the Resize Node Pool window, configure the number of nodes, and click Submit.