By disabling VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension for a tenant organization, you restrict the access to object storage resources for the users in the organization.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director service provider admin portal.
- From the main menu (), select Object Storage.
- On the Tenants tab, click the name of the tenant organization for which you want to disable VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension.
- Turn the toggle off for the selected tenant organization.
- To confirm the operation, click Disable.