You can change the logging target bucket, the logging prefix, or change the sharing permissions of the log files stored in the bucket.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can edit the logging configuration for the buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you can edit the logging configuration of buckets if you are the owner of the source and target buckets.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the main menu (), select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket that you want to edit.
- Click Properties.
- In the Logging card, click Edit.
- Edit the logging configuration as necessary and Save.