As a cloud provider, you can add rights to the predefined roles in VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension.
You can edit the predefined roles in VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension by adding rights. Each of the three predefined roles - provider administrator, tenant administrator and tenant user, has a default set of rights which cannot be deleted.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director cloud provider admin portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- Navigate to Settings and click Roles.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon () next to the role that you want to edit. Click Edit.
- Select the rights that you want to add.
- Click Save.