You can download objects from remote sites. You can download only one object at a time.
Verify that you have the required set of rights to download an object.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can download the objects that are owned by or shared with users within your organization.
- If you are an organization user, to download objects, you must be the owner of the object, or you must have the Read of Object permission assigned to your user account.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the upper-left corner of the Buckets pane, use the drop-down menu to select the remote site.
- Navigate to the bucket or folder storing the object that you want to download and select it.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Download.
- Navigate to the location to which you want to download the object and click Save.