To clean up the inventory of VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension, you can delete the catalogs that you no longer need.
- Verify that you have the required set of rights to delete a catalog.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can delete all catalogs that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, to delete a catalog, you must be the catalog owner.
- Verify that the catalog you want to delete is not published. You cannot delete catalogs that are published for an external subscription.
- Verify that the catalog you want to delete does not store any objects. If there are objects in the catalog, first you must empty the catalog. See Empty a Catalog.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Catalogs pane, click the vertical ellipsis icon ( ) next to the catalog that you want to delete.
- Click Delete and confirm the deletion.