When you unpublish a catalog, you restrict the subscription to the catalog from VMware Cloud Director and stop the existing subscriptions.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can unpublish all catalogs that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, to unpublish a catalog, you must be the catalog owner.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Catalogs pane, click the name of the catalog that you want to unpublish and click Unpublish.
After the unpublishing task completes, subscription to the catalog from VMware Cloud Director is not possible.