You can download only one object at a time.
Verify that you have the required set of rights to download an object.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can download all objects owned by or shared with users within your organization.
- If you are an organization user, to download objects, you must be the owner of the object, or Read of Object permissions must be assigned to your user account.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, navigate to the bucket or folder that stores the object that you want to download.
- If you want to download a specific version of the object, display all versions of the object by using the Show Versions toggle button.
- Select the object or the object version that you want to download.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Download.
- Navigate to the location to which you want to download the object and click Save.