You can remove unprotected Kubernetes clusters fromVMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension.
Only unprotected clusters can be removed from VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension To remove a cluster that is currently protected, you must stop the protection first and then remove the cluster.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- Click Kubernetes Clusters and then Unprotected Clusters.
- Select the cluster that you want to remove and then click Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm that you want to remove the cluster.