When you no longer use a lifecycle rule, you can delete the rule.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can delete rules from the buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you can delete rules from the buckets that you own.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket from which you want to delete a rule.
- On the Lifecycle tab, select the rule that you want to delete.
- Click Delete and confirm the operation.