Use tags to categorize your buckets. A tag represents a key-value pair.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can add tags to buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you can add tags to the buckets that you own.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket that you want to edit.
- On the Properties tab, click the link in the Tags section.
- Enter a key-value for the tag and click Save.