To organize the objects in your buckets, you can create folders and group the objects as appropriate.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can create folders in the buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, to create a folder, you must be the owner of the bucket, or the owner of the bucket must assign Read and Write permissions for the bucket to your user account.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, navigate to the bucket in which you want to create a folder.
- Click Create Folder and enter a name for the folder.
- To create the folder, click Create.