To clean up buckets that you no longer need from VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension, you can delete the buckets. You can delete one bucket at a time.
As an organization user you cannot delete shared buckets and reserved buckets that contain vApps and catalogs.
- Verify that you have the required set of rights to delete a bucket.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can delete buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you can only delete the buckets that you own.
- Verify that the bucket you want to delete does not store any objects.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, select the bucket that you want to delete.
- Click Delete and confirm the deletion.