You can stop the backup protection of protected Kubernetes clusters and delete all existing snapshots.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- Click Kubernetes Clusters and then Protected Clusters.
- Select the cluster that you want to stop protecting and click Action.
- Click Stop Protection.
- To delete all existing backups, select the check box.
- Click Stop.
The cluster is no longer protected and is listed in Unprotected Clusters.