Within a cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) rule, you define the allowed request origins, methods, headers, the maximum age of the request, and the exposed headers.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can create CORS rules for the buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you can create CORS rules for the buckets that you own.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket that you want to edit.
- Click Properties.
- In the Cross-Origin Resource Sharing section, click the text.
- Enter the details of the rule.
- Enter an ID for the rule or select the Auto Generate check box.
- Enter the allowed request origins or select the All Origins check box.
- Select the allowed request methods.
- (Optional) Enter the allowed request headers.
- (Optional) Enter the exposed headers.
- (Optional) Enter the maximum age allowed for requests.
- Save the current rule or add another rule.
- To save the rule, click Save.
- To add another rule, click Add Rule and complete step Step 6.