To create a bucket policy, you define rules and conditions for accessing the objects in a bucket.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket that you want to edit.
- On the Permissions tab, click text in the bucket policy area.
- Enter the details of the policy and click Save.
- You can use the policy editor to enter ID, effect, settings, and conditions for the policy.
- You can use the JSON editor to enter the policy statements.
- To create a Public Read or Public Read/Write policy, click the respective shortcut.