When editing a bucket policy, you can add or remove policy statements, you can edit the effect, settings, and conditions defined in the policy.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can edit the policies of buckets that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, you must either be the owner of the bucket, or the owner must assign to your user account one of the following sets of bucket permissions.
- Read of Bucket, Write of Bucket, Read of ACL, and Write of ACL
- Read of Bucket, Read of ACL, and Write of ACL
- Full Control
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the Buckets pane, click the name of the bucket that you want to edit.
- On the Permissions tab, click Edit Policy in the Bucket Policy area.
- Edit the policy details as required and click Save.