When you no longer need a vApp in VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension, you can delete it.
You can delete multiple vApps simultaneously. You cannot restore vApps that you delete from VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can delete all vApps that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, to delete a vApp, you must be the vApp owner. Organization users cannot delete shared vApps.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the vApps pane, select the vApps that you want to delete.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Delete and confirm the operation.