For archiving purposes, or to save storage space in VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension, you can download vApps locally as an OVA file.
You can download one vApp at a time.
- If you are an organization administrator, you can download all vApps that users in your organization own.
- If you are an organization user, to download a vApp as, you must be the vApp owner or the owner must share the vApp with you.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the vApps pane, click the vertical ellipsis icon ( ) next to the vApp that you want to download and click Share.
- Select the location to which you want to download the vApp and start the download process.