You can preview a list of file formats directly from the VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension tenant portal.
- Image files, such as JPEG, PNG, and GIF
- Text files, such as plain text, HTML, XML, and JSON
- Portable Document Format files (PDF)
- Audio and video files, such as MP4, MPEG, WAV, WebM
Verify that you are the owner of the object in the remote site that you want to preview. In the remote site, you can only preview the objects that you own.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Director tenant portal.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Object Storage.
- In the upper-left corner of the Buckets pane, use the drop-down menu to select the remote site.
- Navigate to the bucket or folder storing the object that you want to preview.
- Click the name of the object that you want to preview.
- Click Preview.
A preview of the object appears in the VMware Cloud Director Object Storage Extension tenant portal.