After you deploy successfully the vCloud Director appliance, you can change the system time zone of the appliance. All vCloud Director appliance instances in the server group must use the same settings.
Deploy the vCloud Director appliance. See Deploying the vCloud Director Appliance.
- By using a Web Console or a Remote Console for the primary node, on the bottom left of the console window, select Set Timezone.
- Select a location, a country, and a time zone region.
The newly selected time zone appears on the bottom left of the console window.
- Log in to the vCloud Director appliance console as root.
- To ensure that the vCloud Director appliance uses the new time zone, restart the
- Repeat Step 1 to Step 4 for any standby and application cells in your vCloud Director deployment.