To register an NSX-T Data Center transport zone for vCloud Director to use, create a Geneve-backed network pool.
Create an NSX-T Data Center transport zone that is overlay backed. For more information on the transport zone creation and the Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation, called Geneve overlay, see the NSX-T Data Center Product Documentation.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Network Pools and click New.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new network pool, and click Next.
- Select Geneve-backed and click Next.
- Select an NSX-T Manager instance to provide the transport zone for this network pool, and click Next.
- Select an NSX-T transport zone and click Next.
- Review the network pool settings and click Finish.