You can view a list of the organization virtual data centers that are using resources from a provider virtual data center.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Provider VDCs, and click the name of the target provider virtual data center.
- Click the Organization VDCs tab.
The list of the organization virtual data centers that are consuming the resources from this provider virtual data center displays. For each organization VDC, the list includes information about the status, state, allocation model, organization, vCenter Server instance, number of networks, number of vApps, number of storage policies, and number of resource pools.
What to do next
- You can go the organization virtual data center view in the vCloud Director Tenant Portal by clicking the pop-out icon () next to the name of the target organization virtual data center.
- By clicking the radio button next to the name of an organization virtual data center, you can perform management operations that are similar to the operations described in Managing Organization Virtual Data Centers.