You can modify the name and the description of an edge gateway, enable or disable FIPS mode and high availability state, and change the edge gateway size configuration.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Edge Gateways, and click the name of the target edge gateway.
- On the General tab, in the upper right corner, click Edit.
- (Optional) Edit the name and the description of the edge gateway.
- (Optional) Turn on or off each general edge gateway settings.
General Setting Description FIPS Mode Configures the edge gateway to use NSX FIPS mode. High Availability Enables automatic failover to a backup edge gateway.
- (Optional) Change the edge gateway configuration for your system resources.
Configuration Description Compact Requires less memory and fewer compute resources. Large Provides increased capacity and performance than the Compact configuration. Large and X-Large configurations provide identical security functions. X-Large Used for environments that have a load balancer with large numbers of concurrent sessions. Quad Large Used for high throughput environments. Requires a high connection rate.
- To confirm the changes, click Save.