If a VM placement policy is not published to tenants, you can delete it from the provider VDC.
- Verify that you have at least one VM placement policy in your environment.
- Verify that the VM placement policy is not added to an organization VDC. You cannot delete VM placement policies that are available to tenants.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Provider VDCs.
- Click a provider VDC from the list.
- Click the VM Placement Policies tab and select a VM placement policy.
- Click Delete.