An NSX-T Data Center edge gateway provides a routed organization VDC network with connectivity to external networks and can provide services such as load balancing, network address translation, and firewall.
For information about the system requirements for deploying an NSX-T Data Center edge gateway, see the NSX-T Administration Guide.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Edge Gateways.
- Click New.
- Select the NSX-T backed organization VDC on which you want to create the edge gateway, and click Next.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new edge gateway and click Next.
- Select an external network to which the new edge gateway connects and click Next.
- (Optional) Edit the IP addresses or IP address ranges that are allocated to the edge gateway, and click Next.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.