You can view the rights that are included in a role that is local to your vCloud Director Provider organization. You can modify the name, the description, and the rights of a role.
- From the main menu (), select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Provider Access Control, click Roles.
- Click the name of the target role.
You can view the rights that are associated with the role by expanding the right categories.
- To modify the name, the description, or the rights of the role, click Edit.
- Edit the role and click Save.