You can configure self-signed service certificates with your edge gateways, to use in their VPN-related capabilities. You can create, install, and manage self-signed certificates.
If the service certificate is available on the Certificates screen, you can specify that service certificate when you configure the VPN-related settings of the edge gateway. The VPN presents the specified service certificate to the clients accessing the VPN.
Verify that at least one CSR is available on the Certificates screen for the edge gateway. See Generate a Certificate Signing Request for an Edge Gateway.
- Open Edge Gateway Services.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Edge Gateways.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target edge gateway, and click Services.
- Click the Certificates tab.
- Select the CSR in the list that you want to use for this self-signed certificate and click Self-sign CSR.
- Type the number of days that the self-signed certificate is valid for.
- Click Keep.
The system generates the self-signed certificate and adds a new entry with type Service Certificate to the on-screen list.