You can allocate multiple IP addresses of an external network to an edge gateway.
- Open Edge Gateway Services.
- From the main menu (), select Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Edge Gateways.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target edge gateway, and click Services.
- Click the edge gateway, and click IP Allocations.
In the IP management grids, you can see the IP addresses that are allocated to the edge gateway and the IP addresses that are currently in use by the edge gateway.
- In the Allocated IPs section, click IP Management.
In the IP Management grid, you can view the IP usage for each of the external networks that are available for use by the edge gateway.
- Enter an IP range and click Add.
- Click Save.
The IP addresses are allocated to the edge gateway.
What to do next
View the IP addresses that are allocated to the edge gateway, add more IP addresses, or remove them as needed.