You must publish a custom entity so users from other tenants or service providers can run workflows using the custom entity instances as input parameters.
- From the main menu (), select Content Libraries.
The list of custom entities displays in a card view of 12 items per page, sorted by names in alphabetical order. Each card shows the name of the custom entity, the vRealize Orchestrator type to which the entity is mapped, the type of the entity, and a description, if available.
- From the left panel, select Custom Entity Definitions.
- In the card of the selected custom entity, select
. A new dialog opens.
- Choose whether you want to publish the custom entity definition to service providers, all tenants, or only to selected tenants.
- Click Save to confirm the change.
The custom entity definition becomes available to the selected parties.