You can access the UI of a proxied component with your vCloud Director account.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenters.
- Click the Dedicated vSphere Datacenters tab.
- Open the proxy of the Dedicated vCenter Server instance.
A new card with your proxy credentials opens.
- To open the default proxy, click Open vSphere.
- To open a non-default proxy, follow these steps:
- Click Actions, and click View Proxies.
- Click the proxy URL.
- Copy the user name and the password.
- To activate the proxy, click Open.
A new card opens and prompts you for authentication against the proxy.
- In the User Name text box, paste the copied user name.
- In the Password text box, paste the copied password and click OK.
The UI of the proxied component opens.