You can edit the DNS settings of an organization virtual data center network.
- These operations require the predefined organization administrator or system administrator roles or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select Networks from the left panel.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- Click the IP Management tab.
- Select DNS and click the Edit button on the right.
- Edit the primary DNS, the secondary DNS, and the DNS suffix information as necessary.
- Click Save.