If you no longer need a DHCP pool within your isolated organization virtual data center network, you can either delete the pool, or edit it.
- These operations require the predefined organization administrator or system administrator roles or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated organization virtual data center network.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select Networks from the left panel.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- Click the IP Management tab.
- Select DHCP.
The DHCP settings display on the right.
- Edit or delete an existing DHCP pool.
Option Action Edit a DHCP pool.
- Select the DHCP pool that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Update the IP address range for the pool.
- Edit the default lease time for the DHCP addresses in seconds.
- Edit the maximum lease time for the DHCP addresses in seconds.
- Click Save.
Delete a DHCP pool.
- Select the DHCP pool that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.