You can edit a group from the vCloud Director tenant portal.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- From the main menu (), select Administration.
- In the left panel under Access Control, click Groups.
The list of user groups is displayed.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the group that you want to delete, and click Edit.
- Edit the group as necessary.
- Change the description.
- Change the role of the members of the group as necessary.
- Click Save.