When you move a vApp to another virtual data center, the vApp is removed from the source virtual data center.
- You are at least a vApp author.
- Your vApp is powered off.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select vApps from the left panel.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- From the Actions menu of the vApp you want to move, select Move to.
- Select the virtual data center where you want to move the vApp and click OK.
- (Optional) Select the storage policy.
- Click OK.
The vApp is removed from the source data center and moved to the target data center.