Use the Client Configuration screen on the SSL VPN-Plus tab to customize the way the SSL VPN client tunnel responds when the remote user logs in to SSL VPN.
- On the SSL VPN-Plus tab, click Client Configuration.
- Select the Tunneling mode.
- In split tunnel mode, only the VPN traffic flows through the edge gateway.
- In full tunnel mode, the edge gateway becomes the default gateway for the remote user and all traffic, such as VPN, local, and Internet, flows through the edge gateway.
- If you select full tunnel mode, enter the IP address for the default gateway used by the clients of the remote users and, optionally, select whether to exclude local subnet traffic from flowing through the VPN tunnel.
- (Optional) Disable auto reconnect.
Enable auto reconnect is enabled by default. If auto reconnect is enabled, the SSL VPN client automatically reconnects users when they get disconnected.
- (Optional) Optionally enable the ability for the client to notify remote users when a client upgrade is available.
This option is disabled by default. If you enable this option, remote users can choose to install the upgrade.
- Click Save changes.