You can configure certain vApp networks to provide static routing services to allow virtual machines on different vApp networks to communicate.
Any static route that you create is automatically enabled.
A routed vApp network.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select vApps from the left panel.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- In the card of the selected virtual appliance, click Details.
- On the Networks tab, click a network to view the network details.
- On the Routing tab, click Edit.
You can enable or disable static routing for the network.