After you create an organization VDC network, you can convert the network from isolated to routed, and the reverse.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select Networks from the left panel.
- Click the name of the organization VDC network that you want to convert.
- On the General tab, click Edit.
- Click Connection.
- To connect to an edge gateway or to isolate the network from all other networks, toggle on the Connect to an edge gateway option or toggle the same option off.
Option Action Convert an isolated network to a routed network.
- Toggle on the Connect to an edge gateway option.
- Select the edge gateway to connect to from the list of available edge gateways.
- Select the interface type.
- To allow a guest VLAN, toggle the Guest VLAN Allowed option.
Convert a routed network to an isolated network. Toggle off the Connect to an edge gateway option.
- Click Save.
You converted the organization VDC network.