You can reapply the dynamic routing configuration to a data center group or network fault domain and its associated egress points by synchronizing the routes. You can ensure that an egress point is properly connected to the data center group by synchronizing the egress point.
This operation requires the System Administrator role or a role with the VDC Group: Configure VDC Group right published to the organization.
- You configured an egress point for the target data center group or network fault domain.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
You are redirected to the Network Topology view for this data center group. You can see a diagram of the current network topology, which depicts the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- If you are synchronizing a network fault domain in a data center group, on the network topology diagram, select the target network fault domain.
Network fault domains are represented with solid lines and domain names at the bottom of the diagram.The selected network fault domain is marked in blue.
- To reapply the dynamic routing configuration to the group or network fault domain and its associated egress points, click Sync routes, and click OK.
- To synchronize an egress point with its data center group, in the upper right corner of the card of the target egress point, click the three dots, click Sync, and click OK.